If you’re looking for a worthy partner for your digital marketing needs, feel free to contact
us. But before you proceed, it is important to bring to your notice that any user of the website
shall be strictly governed by the terms and conditions of the company that has been detailed below
for informational purposes. If you agree and abide by the following terms, set forth, and if not
kindly do not proceed to use the website or any other materials from the website.
By using any Company product or service including accessing or downloading, you agree to the terms
and conditions mentioned henceforth.
By using the services or the website’s products you agree that you have read, understood, and
complied with the stated terms and policies. In case you do not, please do not use any authorized
products or services.
Read the details carefully before you use any services of this website.
- One must not disrespect the website terms and conditions and is expected to strictly abide by
- Once the content is provided on the website, the company is not accountable to make changes
excluding any error, loss, omission, or damage experienced about the exposure.
- The user is free to access our services with the internet but the company shall not be
responsible for the additional charges levied on the software, hardware, or internet service
- Users need to have login credentials to operate certain sections of the website and the company
holds the right to block the access of anyone who disobeys these set conditions.
- Even though we ensure uninterrupted high-quality service, but in case of any discrepancy, the
company is not obliged.
- Elphill is not answerable and not obligated for issues arising due to your network or server
issues beyond a certain extent.
- Don’t insult, harass, abuse, threaten, stalk, or do any other inappropriate activities
that violate the rights of others
- Don’t distribute, post, publish, or spread indecent or offensive information or material
- Don’t install, transfer, or upload any file that is guarded by the Intellectual Property
laws or software that may affect the other computers
- Don’t run or operate spam services that could affect the infrastructure, followed by the
- Don’t disseminate spam or advertise services like eBooks or digital downloads
- Don’t copy and give way to plagiarism with any website content or the content submitted by
- Any content that you see or experience on Elphill’s website is copyrighted and strictly
belongs to the company or its partners or third parties. Users can use the services of the site
and the content for their personal and non-commercial purpose only.
- Users can download and even print the content available on the website for their own and
non-commercial usage only. However, any users are not allowed to share any information from the
website that they can transmit, display, or distribute.
Hyperlinks and Links Terms:
- Elphill’s website may have links to other websites but we are not in charge of the content
present on those websites neither are we responsible for their website content. The very purpose
of including the links is to provide information to the users, and hence, we are not
- Users are not allowed to frame the website’s homepage or any other page of Elphill on any
other website or webpage.
- Users are not allowed to link to Elphill’s pages or any other subpage with other spam
links that could thereby portray a negative impression and grow to misunderstand for the users.
- Users are not allowed to include registered trademarks, copyrighted trademarks, or any other
Intellectual property images, content, or design as a link to Elphill’s website.
- Users are not allowed to link to pages that support terrorism and racism.
- Users are not allowed to link to pages that include pornographic content and breach human
Intellectual and Copyright Property:
- Elphill values the intellectual property of others and therefore expects its users to do the
- Our website content is protected by trademark and copyright laws and the owner of these laws are
Elphill, other third parties, and its affiliates. Content available on the website including the
graphics, texts, code software, and other materials is strictly copyrighted to Elphill and
therefore the users are not allowed to entertain any duplicate content or publish or reproduce
any other similar content.
- Except for their partners and affiliates, Elphill is not obliged to any content that a user may
fund out while searching for any other products or services. The terms and use of the sites and
the privacy policies that the user shall visit would administer to that rule.
- Elphill holds all rights to prohibit or restrict access to the users who fail to respect and
gets involved in a violation of the website’s intellectual property.
- Users are restricted to use any of the digital logos or any other images from the website and in
case of any copyright issues, there needs to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
- Unless it is specifically prohibited by a notice that is published on any webpage, the user may
make a print of any parts of the website that they might need for their personal use, given the
fact that I doing so they do not remove, harm, or alter any trademark copyright or any other
proprietary notices that are stated in that part of the website.
- The authors of the content on the website must always be given the required acknowledgment.
- Users are not allowed to use any part of the content on Elphill’s website for any of their
commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from the company or our licensors.
Claims about Intellectual Property Violations:
- In case any user believes that their work has been used without their permission in a way that
violates the copyright standards, kindly provide us with the below-mentioned information and we
shall immediately act on it.
- Any authorized person who is working on behalf of the copyright owner is required to send a
physical or digital signature.
- The user needs to send a description of the copyrighted work that they claim to be violating
- The user needs to provide enough information on where and how the content that they claim to be
infringing is located on Elphill’s website.
- The user requires providing their detailed contact details including the phone number and email
- The user has to submit a statement reading that the submitted information is precise and genuine
and that the claim of the intellectual property of the copyright is on behalf of the owner.
- Users can even reach out to Elphill to notify their claims via their official email.
- If at any point the user believes that their work has been used without their prior permission,
in a way that directly violates the copyright laws, kindly provide us with the below-mentioned
information and we shall immediately act on it.
- Users who wish to make any transaction on Elphill’s website are strictly bound to pay for
- Users are requested to pay full attention to their payment details like the total taxes, bills,
discounts, and shipping costs.
- Before any user purchases any product, they must read and agree to certain additional terms and
- Elphill doesn’t make any warranties of any sort, implied, or expressed concerning any
services or products that are being sold on or through our website.
- No other terms or additional charges for any other transmission, document, or any other
communication shall be effective on Elphill unless it has been agreed by Elphill through
- Elphill reserves the full right to change and modify without giving any prior intimation
regarding the amount of order quantity and can also refuse service to anyone.
- All products, offers, and prices set by Elphill’s website are subjected to change without
- Elphill ensures to provide the most accurate and updated information on its website, but in
certain cases, one or more items on our website may be wrongly priced due to human errors,
technical errors, digital images, or even due to a mismatch in the pricing information received
from our suppliers.
- Elphill holds full authority to change the prices for all its services, products, offers, or,
deals. The stated changes are done due to certain market conditions, providers, course
termination, price fluctuations, or errors in a certain advertisement, and other unavoidable
circumstances. However, the price paid by the user at the time of purchase still holds valid.
By agreeing with Elphill’s terms and conditions, the user ensures to hold Elphill and its
personnel and managers safe from and against all sort of legal charges, compensations, obligations,
debts, and any other kind of expenditures concerned to any allegation brought against Elphill Pvt
Ltd emerging out of any violation made by you of the stated Terms and Conditions.
If any of the stated Terms and Conditions are verified and certified to be unacceptable, unlawful, or
unenforceable by any competent jurisdiction then the specified Terms and Conditions shall be
withdrawn henceforward, with the outstanding Terms and Conditions continuing and staying in full
force and compulsory.
Once a user agrees to the above-stated terms and starts working with Elphill, you also
agree to the following legal terms :
- The money order/ cheque/ wire transfer/ PayPal payments are directly payable to Elphill,
Kolkata. Our team shall be pleased to start the project, once we receive your acceptance of our
stated proposal, the applicable professional charges, and the requested information.
- At no point in time shall Elphill be liable to the client or any other third party for damage
that includesany lost business, lost profits, lost savings, or any other form of incidental,
special, or consequential damages that might arise due to mishandling of the operation or the
- In cases where collection proves necessary, the client shall be held responsible to pay all the
legal and the third party involvement fees incurred during that process, including the late
- Regardless of the venue, this contract was submitted or entered into Kolkata, and therefore any
dispute will be arbitrated or litigated in Kolkata, India.
- Any extra or additional work that has not been specified in the proposal shall be estimated
separately or would need an amendment to this stated proposal.
- In any scenario, if the client wishes to terminate the project during the development of the
website, the initial advance shall not be refunded.
- If any user knowingly or unknowingly tarnishes, hampers, or misappropriates the brand’s
image, name, and reputation or even misuse Elphill’s trademark logo, SB will directly
impose a penalty for the misconduct, depending on the severity of the damage caused.
- Any dispute that involves the direct involvement of SB, is to be settled under the jurisdiction
- All the claims, disputes, differences, and questions that arise out of the terms and conditions
between both the parties or its representatives or anything that might arise from these presents
shall be directed to a Sole Arbitrator that would be appointed by Legal Aid Consultancy,
Kolkata. Furthermore, the appointed Arbitrator shall follow his procedure and shall also be
entitled to dispense with filings of requests or noting any evidence and shall then be entitled
to terminate the proceedings in a summarized way.
- The Arbitrator who has the summary powers is not required to give any reasons for his award and
shall hold in sittings at Kolkata.
- Elphill doesn’t guarantee that the website will be completely secure or be devoid of bugs
- The user is thereby responsible for configuring their information technology, computer platform,
and programs, to access the website. They are required to use their virus protection software
- Users are strictly prohibited from misusing the website by knowingly or intentionally
introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs, Trojans, or any other suspicious materials that prove
to be malicious or technologically harmful.
- Users must never attempt to gain unauthorized access to Elphill’s website, the server in
which the website has been stored, or any other server, data base, or computer that is connected
to Elphill’s website.
- Users must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or any other distributed
denial-of-service attack. By violating this rule, they would commit a criminal offense under the
Information Technology Act, 2000.
- In case of breach of trust, Elphill Technology will report the issue to the relevant law
enforcement authorities and shall fully co-operate with the authorities by disclosing the
user’s true identity to them. Moreover, in such cases, the user’s right to use the
website shall be ceased from immediate effect.
- We do not provide the website with any kind of warranty and make no representations, guarantees,
and warranties, whether to imply or express that the content on our website is accurate or
- Nothing mentioned above in the Terms and Conditions excludes or even limits our liability in
case of death or any other personal injury that might arise from our negligence or our
fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or even limited
by the Indian Government Law.
- Elphill shall not be held responsible to any user for a y damage or loss, whether in the
contract, violation of statutory duty, tort, or any other incident, even if it's foreseeable,
arising in or under connection with the use of or inability to use our website or use or rely on
any content that is displayed on our website.
- Any business user must be aware that Elphill is not responsible for any loss of profits,
business, sales, or revenue.
- Elphill doesn’t guarantee that the website will always be available or be found
uninterrupted and it reserves the right to suspend any access to the website without any prior
*** After making a purchase from our website you are already agreeing to our terms to use your
social media images or images from your website to be used for promotion in the sites we work. We
work according to the information you provide in mail or in Thank You page.
Refund will be made on basis of Work Done. Full Refund if work not started within 24 hours.